DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The duration would vary depending on the programme. For the Short Term Courses (STC) the duration would depend on the nature of the course. For students on Part Time Programme, they are expected to spend five (5) sessions if they were admitted with WASC, NECO or SSCE. However, Direct Entry (DE) students are expected to spend four sessions. The Conversion Students are expected to spend two sessions.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME
- The students would be exposed to a wide range of courses available in the university and already accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Apart from that, the students would be able to adequately compete with their counterparts in any aspect of their discipline due to the rich teaching-learning opportunity provided by the programme.
- Furthermore, the students would be able to different skills, thus able to adequately engage other relevant professional programmes.
- It would afford the students the opportunity to later enroll for postgraduate studies which are already available at McPherson University.
LECTURE CENTRE: 17/23 Billings Way, Beside Grandeur Event Center, Opp. former UK Visa Office, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos.
COURSES APPROVED BY NUC FOR PART-TIME AT McU
The following courses are already approved by NUC and are been taught at Part Time Programme at McU. The first set of students would be involved in the convocation of the university in November, 2022. A total of about 30 students would be involved in the convocation exercise this year. The following courses are already approved by the NUC for the Part Time Programme at McU :
- History and International Studies
- Religion and Peace Studies
- International Studies
- Business Administration
All courses have been approved by the NUC.
However, the University is prospecting for the approval of the following courses to be run on Part Time basis also. They include:
a. Computer Science
Breakdown of tuition and other relevant Fees: